Monday, January 11, 2010

Don't know what to title this as!

So Hunter looked so cute for Church on Sunday I just had to take his picture! As If I don't take enough of him already right! But hey, I figure if you guys keep coming back to see what I post you must not mind! Hunter did so well in the new ward building on Sunday and even went right to nursery without any issues!!! We are so lucky to have him! We only wish he was a better sleeper at night! Oh and as for the random shot of that BEAUTIFUL greet desk! Yep that was a steal of a deal on my favorite website! And you believe I picked this up for 25$ yep that is right and I am in love with is! The color is beautiful and the wood top alone shines just like the picture shows! I heart CL!!!!!



4 comments:

Becky Sue said...

Go Girl! Sweet Desk Top! He looks older already! What's up with that?!

Odelsa said...

In the first picture he looks like he is giving us the "he-man, woman haters sign" you know, from the little rascals!

The pictures are super cute!

Stephanie said...

What a little stud. He is too cute. I also love the desk! What a great find.

Aubrey said...

I'm totally jealous of your craigslist skills.