Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Start of 2010!!!!!!!!!

Well lets see, where do I even begin????????? I will start with just how much I will miss everyone in Franklin Idaho! I have lived in so many places now I seem to make friends and then have to leave them! I am so sorry about that but I will come visit!!!! We were so blessed to have so many peoples help this move! From the cleaning crew to the elders that helped load and the new ward helping us move in here! We truely feel loved!

I picked my dad up on the 30th, got hit with the Flu on the evening of the 30th and we drove off the afternoon of the 31st! I had to lay down the whole trip as to make it more comfertable for everyone including me! HUNTER WAS THE BEST ROADSTER EVER!!!!!!!

We stayed at a hotel that night and moved into our cute house on the 1st of January! Talk about jumpging right into things!

Since we have been in this house we are just about all unpacked and it is looking so cute! I just got the internet today so I am able to post a few pic's and I will post more later! Thanks so much for all the love and support!!!!! Thanks so much Grandma and Grandpa Kepler for the houswarming gifts!!!! Hunter loved his and we loved ours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is my most favorite decorating spot in this house! And let me tell you I LOVE DECORATING A NEW HOUSE AND I LOVE CRAIGSLITS!!!!! I love my new 4 piece furnature set! And I literally feel like I stole it it was such a deal!

And Hunter just loves his new room and his new train set being set up!








10 comments:

Meg said...

I can't believe you can put a house together that fast! We've lived in our apt for a year a half and I still feel like I'm arranging things and hanging stuff on the walls. Your place looks so great! Hope you're loving being back in Washington.

Natalie Smith said...

Good work darling! It looks so homey!

Carrie Hansen said...

It is so cute! So, because you are a master shopper on craigslist, you will help me furnish my own house one day right??? Sure hope you are doing well. I miss you so much but I'm glad you guys are happy. I will call you soon. love ya

Odelsa said...

Your house looks great! I love to see your decorations!

You guys are fast with the moving in and unpacking! Awesome!

Love you girl!!!

Emily said...

I love your house. It is amazing how great it looks in such a short time. You are so good at decorating...I love your style.

Sandra and Rob said...

Cant believe how fast you put the house together. It looks good. Hope your loving Spokane.

marni said...

I, too, am amazed at how fast you unpacked. But I guess it's better to get it all done with than only do a little at a time. Your house looks awesome. You're a great decorator. Your old house is looking a little lonely, though! :)

Chelsea said...

Your house looks so cute! I guess I'm not suprised you have it all put together already. Hope things are going well so far.

Aubrey said...

Your new place is super cute. I am so impressed that you have it all decorated already.

Tiffany Hobbs said...

Your house is super cute and it's decorated so cute!