Thursday, January 14, 2010

Exploring!

Well today we packed ourselves up this morning and headed out into Spokane to explore our new surroundings! We found the downtown waterfront park and had so much fun! Hunter was a little unsure about the GIGANTIC GEESE that wanted to walk right up to him but other than that it was a blast! (That Radio Flier is actually a really big slide.) Then, we ate at Red Robin my most favorite burger place in the world and then just walked the mall and the surrounding area! The craziest thing we saw was called "the new age of smoking" Don't know if any of you have ever heard of this but it was CRAZY! There were a bunch of people in a lounge location located in a nice part of the mall puffing VAPORS! Ryan and I were like WHAT!!!!????? It was strange but guess were not in Franklin Idaho anymore right! They were like cigarettes without the tar or smoke!!!! I totally don't understand, anyways I now got that one off my chest and I am ready for all the new adventures we will have here!

3 comments:

Natalie Smith said...

I like Spokane! I really want to see that slide in person! It is awesome!

And...the smoking thing is TOO weird. We have them here and the people working them are creepy looking!

Nyman's said...

I'm so sad I missed your call. I'll call you later, it looks like you guys are having so much fun.

The Swanson Family said...

is it spokane that has the statue runners?