Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Going crazy!

So lets just say up until this point the move has been pretty OK with Hunter but in the last week things have changed just a bit! He misses his friends, his cousins, his family, play dates...... The list goes on and he just does not understand why we can't go see the people he wants to go and see! So yesterday I decided to make it a killer fun day and it was! 2.5 hours at the McDonald's play land, 1.5 hours at the park, driving around exploring our surroundings while looking for TRAINS, and then there was the meet dad at work and go to the Bounce and Jump gym for an hour before bed! Think he had fun????

Funny story:

When I took Hunter to the park there were two older boys that he was fascinated with and one of the things they did is jump off of a big tractor tire so before I could stop Hunter he followed in their footsteps! Let me tell you it was like a 3.5 foot drop and I did not know if he would make it out of that without a broken bone but by the time I got to him he stood up and said, "I cool huh?" Boys will be boys!



6 comments:

The Swanson Family said...

what a big boy! and such a good mama! way to go!

Natalie Smith said...

He looks so grown up lately! Way to have a killer fun day! I am sure he slept amazing last night!

Odelsa said...

You are such a great mom! Poor little guy just misses all the fun, you are so good to take him out and do things with him.

Here we are going crazy too but there is nothing to do!!!!

I miss you! Call me!

Jackie said...

What a cute boy!! And a cute mommy for making it such a special day!

Becky Sue said...

That looks so fun! I miss his confident and spunky personality! Go Hunter! You are so awesome!

Alicia said...

Sounds like you are one wise mama! Hunter is one lucky little boy! And yes, boys will be boys - I love watching how kids watch each other and learn about life by copying each other...sometimes learning by trial and error, that's for sure! =)