Monday, August 16, 2010

Chalk anyone




If anyone is interested we are making these for $65 dollars and under! Depending on the size you want they are anywhere from the largest one $65 to our smallest one $35! Of course you would have to pay for shipping as well if you are not in Spokane! Let me know what you think! Ryan and I are going to start up and Etsy act and start listing all of our projects we are pretty stoked!

Dimensions are 44x19 and it is a chalk board so you can write your to do list for the day or whatever! Also it has 3 coat hooks so you can decorate however you would like! I have mine in my dining room SO CUTE

3 comments:

Leslie said...

You and your hubby are so talented and creative!!!

Becky Sue said...

So fun! I am so excited to have access to see all the projects you get going!

The Swanson Family said...

very cute! way to go! hope it goes well for you!!