Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I love the old world

This was a find of mine at an old house that everything was being taken to the dump! The Realtor said, "take what you want"! So I took it home and was so excited about it. As you can see it is just an antique kitchen cabinet that is in such sad shape!!!! All I did was sand it and put legs on it!!!! I did paint the top and the legs to match the doors!!!! The thing that was so fun about this piece is that the legs are from an old headboard that I found on the side of the road for FREE. Cute it up and I had cute shabby legs and now a shabby statement piece.



Here is is all done!

I love the shabby old world brought into my home. This one is a keeper! Thus far I have sold almost all of my pieces and only have 3 things in my house that I have done that I have kept. This will make 4!!!!!



5 comments:

Leslie said...

AWESOME!!!! You brought it back to life and what a great piece to have in your home!!!

Natalie Smith said...

Stop selling your treasures!!! They are beautiful! :)

Nyman's said...

you are so stinkin talented. Miss you!

Catherine said...

Seroiusly I LOVE seeing you remake stuff! You are straight out of HGTV, Ari!!! When I decorate my house, I want you on my team!

Becky Sue said...

That is sweet! I want to see a bigger picture of it!