Sunday, August 22, 2010

SILVERWOOD

We had so much fun yesterday at Silverwood! It was our first time going and we decided to take Hunter especially where my wonderful brother Jared gave us 2 free tickets he had from volunteering there at the beginning of the summer! Hunter was so brave it was not even funny! The only ride he Hated was the rafting "Thunder Mountain" ride! He only hated it because we were in line 1.5 hours and then he go soaking wet and cold! Other than that he had a blast! The water park was short lived as it was so not warm enough to be in the water! So we pretty much spent 8 hours going on ride after ride after ride and I swear had there not have been height restrictions on those big roller-coasters or other huge rides Hunter would have been all over it! I even took the plunge of fear and YES I screamed the whole way down!
I loved our Family day together at the end of this wonderful summer!





Here is the proof that I took the Plunge!!!!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

agree the lines are too long but it definitely a fun place!

Natalie Smith said...

OH! What a blast! I so want to get over to that place someday...

The Swanson Family said...

FUN!

Evelyn said...

You are so cute and always having so much fun. Do you know HOW to be boring??