Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Door knobs and screws!!!

OK, not really a whole ton new, just PACKING!!!!! Ryan and I did however take hunter to the park the other day and it is so funny how he calls everything a kitty kitty. Especially since we don't even have a cat, we have two dogs. Funny, I know!!! We see any kind of animal or bird and you hear hunter scream.... KITTY KITTY.... It is so funny how he just points and gets so excited.

Today was a first, I really needed to do a bit of cleaning and hunter is one of those boys who can't even play 2 minutes by himself. But today for some reason he was extra quiet in the other room. When I discovered him, he had taken the knobs off of my cabinet and well lets just say I was surprised that he kept quiet and had the time of his life with just a door knob and a big screw for almost 3 hours. Can you believe that? Amazing how some things can just be so interesting.

1 comments:

The Swanson Family said...

maybe he will be a handy little hubby one day!!