Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Time goes by so fast!!!!

Well, things are about settled down for the night and I thought I would give this blog thing a try again! Ryan and I just got back from our nightly walk with our little hunter and well, we were unsucessful at getting him down for the night. Usually it works so well but for some reason it is 10:00 and he is still up! Happy but AWAKE!!! Today was a fun day for us, we got to spend it with a good friend of mine who has a little 6 month old daughter. It is crazy how time flies and you all of a sudden have a 13 month old child and not a newborn. It just got me thinking how very lucky we are to have our little hunter. He is such a joy in our lives and I thank my Father in Heaven every day for letting me be his mom. I can't believe how fast he has grown up but we are loving every day of it. I don't know why I all of a sudden just stopped to think about this but it really got to me tonight and I just want many of you to know how very greatful I am for all the help we got in getting this little squirt into our home. Many of you are the reason he is here as well.

0 comments: