Saturday, September 6, 2008

Trip to the Oregon Zoo





As a family, we went to the Oregon zoo yesterday! Man do I love to go to the zoo. Maybe it's the kid in me but I find it really fun! Suprisingly hunter showed so much interest in all the animals however, the GOAT was his favorite. Take a kid to a zoo with lots of exotic animals and yep a GOAT is his favorite!!! I made goat sounds and he thought that was pretty funny. All you moms, no what it takes to make your kids laugh, mine likes animal sounds!!!

We were also so excited to see the 1st third generation baby elephant born in captivity. Now I don't know about you guys, but how often do you get a chance to see a baby elephant. He was such a cute little things! Now when I say little I mean 350lbs so LITTLE in elephant terms I guess.

My personal favorite was a red chimp who came over to the glass when she saw me and put her hand on mine. Through the glass of course. Then I even got lucky enought to get a few kisses from here! Can you believe that, how lucky can a girl get!!!!!

Well the zoo was fun and here are some great pics to share.

4 comments:

Odelsa said...

I love the zoo. My children do too. Elephants are my favorite, I would have loved to see that baby. thanks for the pictures.

Nicole said...

I love that picture of Ryan and Hunter in their sunglasses! Too cute!

karen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
karen said...

You are getting too fancy for me. Ryan if you would like to go to a BYU game let me know when you are moving and I can arrange that. I took Colby last week when we blew out ULCA