Saturday, September 13, 2008

Only 2.5 more weeks until our move!!!!


Well, this has been a long time in the making but we are down to just 2.5 more weeks. I can't beleive it! We are just about all packed up and have almost everything in order, however, you know how moving goes..... You never feel ready. I am excited about my candle party on the 20th. I guess it will be my last little harah with all the girls here in pdx. Portland has been good to our little family but we always knew we weren't staying. So here we come Logan Utah! Ryan and I are really excited about his internship with smithfield chiropractic. Then we come back to portland in December just long enough for ryan to graduate!!!! Yipee.... Then we go back to logan and we plan to open our own office up. So wish us luck cuz we are heading out for an adventure..... As for the picture, it is just a fun one of hunter playing with pappy and foxy!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I'm really excited for the two of you - I'm sure it's all going to be great! Can you believe that they're all finishing up school? I'm still amazed.

The Swanson Family said...

congrats dude! it will be awesome!