Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Long day

I have had such a bummer of a day! I won't get into it because lets just say it is a day I wish I could forget completely! Thank goodness I have a wonderful man that stands by my side when chaos hits! Anyways it is almost 12 at night and although I am exhausted I can't sleep so I got up paid bills, cried a little and then I looked on my email and got this wonderful email from my mom! She is so stinking cute her associates degree picture got made into an advertisement and then I found myself smiling! Good job mom! Now with some warm and fuzzy feeling inside I can maybe just maybe try to fall asleep! Lets hope tomorrow brings some sort of joy!!! I need it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Catherine said...

It's so great how moms can do that and not even know it! I had a long day yesterday too! It's over now...thank goodness!

Odelsa said...

I had one of those days yesterday too. Still working on it today.

We are a work in progress and there is always something but it's nice to know that we have people that will always be there to support us and help us feel better.

I hope you have a better day.
xoxo

Natalie Smith said...

Sending more warm happy thought your way in hopes that today is better! :)

The Swanson Family said...

I hope your days are better coming up! sorry you had a rough one...