Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My new adventure!

Dear Friends and Family,

I wanted to share this with each of you as it was a wonderful eye opener for me and my hope is to see if I can help each of you in this same matter!

When I first moved back to the great state of Washington my good friend from High School Donnie Brummer contacted me about taking care of my insurance needs! At that moment I was not planning on switching anything as I had been will Allstate for 8 years previous and had recently switched to Met life and was very pleased with what I was paying monthly! With this said, I decided to give an old friend a shot at taking care of my insurance needs! What would getting a free quote hurt anyways! Little did I know my coverage with Met Life was far from what I would want should my family and I need to use it! Thanks to Donnie I was able to more fully understand what I I was going to get with Farmers insurance, and for almost the same price I was paying with my other company! This also included fantastic renters insurance and an additional umbrella policy! I was thrilled and shocked all at the same time! Because of this excellent experience with an old friend I realized going with people you know and trust is truly worth it! This experience was such a mutually great experience that Donnie asked me if I would want to work with him in bringing new customers to his agency! I am pleased to say I am thrilled to work with Donnie and my hope is that you will each give me the opportunity to gather the info I need so that he will be able to give you a quote! If anything we would just like to make sure you are receiving the maximum coverage for an affordable price! Donnie is licensed in the state of Washington for all of you insurance needs! If you are out of the state of Washington we would love to see what we can do for you on your life insurance needs!


Sincerely,

Ari Anna Johnson
arianna@brummerinsurance.com

To check him out for yourself here is his website however, if you do ask for a quote on there please just place my name in the comment section so he knows I sent you his way!

www.BrummerInsurance.com

0 comments: