Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A special guest

This past weekend my brother came into town to spent some time with us! It sure was fun to have him around! Him and I have always had a really good relationship and I really appreciate that! I have such a unique background when family is concerned that it is important to me to develop our relationship! This time was a little bit different of a visit be cause he brought his girlfriend with him and she was a ton of fun as well! They even babysat for Ryan and I while we went on our belated anniversary date on Saturday! It was a fun evening of Iron Man (IMAX style) and Red Robin! I wish we could go out way more than we do! Anyways back to Jared's visit! It was fun, they got in Later in the evening on Friday we visited for just a few minutes before they headed off to their Beds (of course Jared upstairs and her downstairs) Then Saturday morning started out really early as hunter was up at 5:45! So what did we do we loaded up the pups and headed to bountiful baskets so that we could spend the next hour volunteering! It was fun! Then we spent all day just hanging out with them and it was a fun opportunity to continue getting to know who my brother is since he has been home from his mission! Sunday they went to sacrament meeting with us and then they were on there way back to their own lives! Thanks for a fun time you guys! Hunter sure loves JARED!

1 comments:

The Swanson Family said...

I don't think that hunter could possibly be more happy!! he is literally beaming!! way fun!!