Friday, June 12, 2009

Congratulations MOM!!!!!

Today is a special day for my mother, she is accomplishing something she has dreamed of for years. She is walking at her associates graduation TONIGHT!!!! This is only a small step in my mothers big plan and I hope and pray she is able to achieve all of her goals in life. She has worked very hard to get to this point and I just wanted to say CONGRATS MOM!!!! Leave a comment for her and I will have her check out all the great things friends and family have to say to her. Thanks for all your support thus far!!!!!!

5 comments:

Jackie said...

yahoo!!! Way to go Aunt Marla!! Keep going! Love you!

The Swanson Family said...

that is fantastic! congratulations mom!

Carrie Hansen said...

MarLa!!! Congratulations on graduating. You have worked so hard for this! Congrats....love you

Ari Anna Johnson said...

These comments were made on my facebook page and I wanted to put them on here so my mother could see all of her support.
Kimberly Cowan Betts likes this!!!

Melanie Silkett Provost
Congrats!! it is great when you finally see a dream come true!

Shannon Le Fevre
Congratulations!!!
Write a comment...

Chelsea said...

Congrats Marla!! That is awesome!