Monday, June 29, 2009

Idaho Days is Over!!!!

Well, as many of you know about 3 months ago I was put in charge of the booths for Idaho Days! Let me tell you a little bit about my personality, I don't know how I get into things like this but I do. For some odd reason these kinds of things just find me but oddly enough I love it. I can talk to anyone and everyone. After attending Smithfield Health days I was in this project knee deep! I recruited so many people for all of the earlier events and then just did a ton of recruiting over the phone. It was a blast. Idaho days was so much fun to help organize. We had 41 booths confirmed but at the end of the day I had 8 that never made it. Things went smoother than I thought they would and the city is hoping I will do it again next year. I was sure busy and I definitely am exhausted this weekend but it was a job well done so I am happy about that.

This was the park the night before you can see how busy we got!!!!!!!!!!!

My great helper and friend!!!! She was so great to work with


CARS and more CARS

Just an idea of how many booths




Ryan hard at work!

Kameron, Ryan and Grandpa Auger!

Hunter after no nap all day and this is around 10:30 at night! What a guy

The crew on our lawn for fireworks

Julie and Kayson!

1 comments:

Nyman's said...

you did an awesome job and I had no doubt it would be anything less than awesome with you in charge. Next year I will for sure stick around to be apart of the festivites so you can call on me anytime.