Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A sweet moment to remember!

So tonight Ryan and I met with the city council to offer our services to the surrounding community. Our meeting went well but what I am really blogging about is what happened when I got home.

History-
Ryan and I at meeting
Our babysitters were my sister in law and her 2 kids, my mother in law and my brother in law ended up here as well to hang out for a bit.
Hunter had so much fun he did not want them to go home.


Everyone is gone.

It is bedtime for Hunter and he chooses me for the Prayer.

This is how is goes.....

Heavenly Father, thank you so much for this fun day. Thank you so much that Kameron, Shannon, Madison, Mackenzie and grandma could come play. (Hunter chimes in and says..... "Hudson too".

For those who don't know that is the name of our first little boy that only lived for 19 days. I teared up and knew at that very moment that Hunter was playing with his little brother for a minute or two tonight.

This was his first time ever saying his name and the moment was PRICELESS. How lucky are we to raise such sweet beings. I am grateful to be a mother.

7 comments:

Jackie said...

that is precious!! We truly are blessed to be mothers!

Odelsa said...

that was amazing,we are blessed. Thank you for sharing something so personal!

K-jo said...

These are the experiences that I live for! Thanks for sharing. No dry eyes here!

Genevieve said...

that is so sweet. what a tender mercy :)

Carrie Hansen said...

Oh wow!!!! talk about a sweet, tender moment. What special children you have!! Thanks for sharing that sweet moment!! love you

Nyman's said...

those little babies of ours are so close to the veil, its so amazing what they can still see. Thank you for sharing and finding me :)

Ari Anna Johnson said...

Chelsea Vocana
Chelsea Vocana at 8:38am June 11
What a sweet little boy! I'm sure Hudson is with Hunter a lot.
AriAnna Johnson
AriAnna Johnson at 10:09am June 11
I have always wondered but I guess now I know! It was the sweetest moment ever.
Marilyn Simmons
Marilyn Simmons at 11:37am June 11
That is beautiful and so special thank you for sharing this!
Write a comment...