Monday, June 8, 2009

Steve is in town!

Well on Thursday our dear friend and old neighbor from in Portland came to stay the night. It sure was great to see him. We drove him all around our stomping grounds here in good old Preston Idaho, we showed him the places Ryan was raised and the area he loves. The best was getting a fresh raspberry shake from Big J's. Steve was off the next morning early to get to his seminar down in Draper! Then we continued our fun weekend and best of all after church on Sunday Steve was back! We sure love him dearly and have missed him. He is a huge part of our lives now and will always be thought of well. We went out to dinner and then just enjoyed visiting and hanging out. Monday morning after Ryan left for work, I took Steve to Peppridge Farm and then he took Hunter and I out to breakfast. Steve, we miss you already! Thanks for a fun visit.



2 comments:

Chelsea said...

I love the family pictures in front of your house!

Blain & Britney Young said...

I just love the house!! I ever got to see it all that well in some of the pic's before. I love how its shaped!! One word beautiful!!