Sunday, June 21, 2009

More of mom's visit!

Today was my mothers last day being able to be with us so we made a whole day of fun for her! Today was also fathers day so we made it extra special for Ryan. We woke up and my mom and hunter and me all went for a walk and let Ryan sleep in! When we got home we made him breakfast and then just spent the morning together. After church we all decided to take a drive into the mountains and enjoy God's country. This was so much fun and we made some good memories. It sure was fun having my mother here with us for the week and we can't wait to see her again in August. Thanks for a fun trip mom. And a Happy Dad's Day!!!!





Us before church!



My mother loves our 2 great dogs!

3 comments:

The Fire Dawg Blog said...

Who's the cute gall in the flowered
dress?
Dad

The Swanson Family said...

I LOVE all your updates! your photos are all so wonderful. looks like you are sure enjoying yourselves in idaho. your hair is SOOOO long!! wow! keep having fun I love to see it.

Evelyn said...

You are such a good looking family. I still feel bad about interrupting your dinner. Sorry!!