Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Canning

So the other day this sweet little older lady from our church comes up to me in the grocery store and asks me how canning has been going for me this year. With sadness I told her that I don't know how to can! She grabbed my cart and said, "How does Wednesday sound to you?" How could I say no to that, so she selected all my peaches and sugar and told me she would take care of the cans. How sweet that was of her, so she spent Wed morning with me for like 3 hours and then set me loose to do the rest!

Julie, I know you have been trying to get together with me to teach me but I can say this I still have a ton to learn!!!!!


3 comments:

Stephanie said...

http://stephaniek17.blogspot.com/


THIS ONE WORKS REALLY

Nyman's said...

I'm completely jealous, no one has ever offered this to me :)

The Swanson Family said...

I cannot believe how generous and wonderful people can be sometimes. what a great story! I love stuff like this! they look yummy!