Monday, October 5, 2009

Playdogh fun

So my dear friend Carrie came and spent another fun day with me, and this is what we did! We went out to lunch with Ryan at a fantastic burger place in Logan and then we headed off to Wal-Mart!!! I would not refrain from purchasing this hamburger maker for Hunter! He was so excited to play with it he held onto it tight all the way home! HE FELL ASLEEP ABOUT 10 MIN FROM HOME!!!! We felt so bad we decided to have a little fun during his naptime! As you can see WE DID!!!



Yum-Yum


Carrie is so fun to be with

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I think it's possible you're having more fun with this than Hunter will for a while!

The Swanson Family said...

are you sure you didn't buy this thing for you? that is awesome! you always do everything to the extreme don't you?

Stephanie said...

I love play-doh! What fun. And it is so good to see Carrie. You guys are so cute.