Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Our little fighter!

Oct 21st 2005- Nov 9th 2005



It was a very normal day that turned out to be a crazy night. You were worth every scary second! The next 19 days of your life would be a whirlwind of events! We were so grateful we were able to spend 19 days with you! When those 19 days were up with sadness your dad and I knew you were not meant to be with us! You had so much family that was able to meet you, and for those that were unable, there will come a day when you will meet them too!

Here are some things I chose to share that were written in a Hudson Journal!

You are one cute little man. You have tons of hair, huge palms and my feet! Your face is so beautiful, you look so peaceful all the time in fact your so sick that daddy and I actually said, "Why can't we just kiss his beautiful hand once." So we did Oct 30th your dads B-day. He loved that, I think you did too... Born at just 26 weeks we tried our best to keep you safe inside Mommy but you were ready! Although we weren't ready you sure were! (1 lbs 9 ounces)

You really hated weekends you know! Every weekend in your short life was tough, we had thought we made it through last weekend until Sunday at 5PM when you got a ton worse. This time it was your Blood Pressure that was the main issue!

On Monday, Grandpa Kepler, Jared and your daddy got to give you a name and a blessing!

You opened your eyes and looked and me and then your dad! Oct 28th

You look around all the time now! Nov 4th

You have such normal and cute facial expressions

We all love you so much and will miss all the moments we did not get to share with you on this earth.

Love Mom and Dad

10 comments:

Natalie Smith said...

That is a beautiful post. My thoughts and prayers go out to you today Ari Anna.

You are a great example of faith and extreme strength. Thank you!

Much love,
Natalie

Jackie said...

We love you Ari Anna! Your family is such a great example to all of us. Love you!

Stephanie said...

Reonuh,I just want you to know that I think of you always, especially today. You are the strongest person I know and I look up to you for that. I am grateful that we have been able to stay close friends even though we don't get to see each other enough. I can't wait to see you this weekend.

stephaie

Chelsea said...

thank you for sharing! isn't it amazing you have a special little boy waiting for you to come home.
love you!!

Parker and Carly said...

I think of you and your baby boy often. I remember talking to you not long after and thinking you were so brave. Now, having my own, I can't describe how brave I think you are. xo

Odelsa said...

I Love you! Thank you for sharing!
You guys are amazing!

Nyman's said...

Thank you for sharing that. I'm so proud to be your friend. You are such an example to me.

K-jo said...

Speechless, With all my heart and all my love tears flow. May this day be a blessing in your lives now and forever! All my love, Kara

Emily said...

Thank you for sharing this special message to your son. I can't imagine what it must have been like and still feels like to not have your son with you. You are an amazing mom!

The Swanson Family said...

hb to your little one that we all miss even if we didn't get to meet him. your outlook on life is so amazing - we are all so lucky to have you in our lives. love you lots!