Monday, October 26, 2009

Our Portland/Seattle trip!

So Ryan had some continuing education credits he needed to take in Portland and Hunter and I decided to go along for the weekend! We left on Tuesday evening and made it all the way to Boise to stay with my sister in law Shannon and her cute family for the night! We decided it would be best if Hunter got to play for a few hours so we did not leave Boise until around 12:00 or so~ Then we were off!!!! It was so fun to see so many friends! In Portland we stayed with our good friends the Hairs! In the 1 day Hunter and I were there we saw so many of my favorite people in Portland! Sorry Aunt Janet, You were on that list but I only had 5 hours on Thursday before Hunter and I caught the train up to Seattle!

Our train ride both to and from were so much fun! Hunter did not want to get off we were having that much fun! In Seattle I got to stay with my parents for a day and a half! See a good friend, family and meet my brothers girlfriend!

After a whirlwind of a trip we are now home and I have so much to do today to get caught up! I had a great time with my family and friends and I miss them very much!!!!

Hunter LOVED the train ride and he was pretty much glued to the window the whole time!

Hunter and I goofing off on the train!

Hunter loves them

Hunter was not so sure about what Grandpa drives for a living!

My Dad and Hunter are Pals as well! This is them looking for trains at the train station!

My Mother is so pretty! And I love how much Hunter adores her!

1 comments:

The Swanson Family said...

jealous am I!! I bet you did have a good time, but you guys seem to have so much fun doing anything... this must have been fun over load! haha! I love reading your blog, thanks for all the updates, it makes me feel like we are so close.