Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A little catching up to do

When my parents came to visit they got hunter a couple of Thomas and friends trains and well the other day we got him some tracks to put them on! He has had hours upon hours of fun play time!



For those of you who saw my play dough post, Hunter makes a way better burger if you ask me!

Just chilling till dad gets home!

Ryan calls every day to let me know he is on his way home! Hunter loves this because he knows daddy is on his way this is what he spends that time doing!

Ryan and I went into Hunter's room to make sure he had his covers on him and this is what we found! YES HE IS ASLEEP!!!

4 comments:

Natalie Smith said...

I think he fell asleep while saying his prayers :)

Odelsa said...

I just love this boy!

The Swanson Family said...

I wish I could sleep the way kids do - completely out!

Evelyn said...

Do you ever think he will just explode with cuteness? Seriously, AWW!!