Saturday, March 6, 2010

Bountiful Baskets

About 2 weeks ago I received an email from a lady at church asking me if I would be interested in participating in a program like this:

You pay 15.00
Get a big basket full or fruit and veggies

So of course I was interested because Ryan and I spend easily 150 a month on such items so as I received more information about this program I was excited!!!!

Bountiful Baskets is an organization and allows you to buy food as a large group so you get it at a killer price. I priced out what I got this am and it would have easily cost me about 45.00! So was I excited for a great deal HECK YES!!! This gal worked so hard to get this into the area and it was the first time ever in Spokane WA!!!! YIPEE!!!

I so wish I would have known about this when I lived in Rexburg or Logan cuz it is big in both of those areas as well! You hear that ladies it is big in those areas let me know if you want more info and I can do my best to help you out. It is a little bit of an insider thing I guess as 75 people are allowed to participate in one group before another group has to be formed. Thus far I think it is only in Spokane WA, UT, ID and AZ!!!!!!! But they are big in those states with tons of location! So here is what I got today for only 15.00!!!!! How excited would you be?

8 comments:

Aubrey said...

I need to find out more about that. I spend so much money on produce.

Becky Sue said...

We totally did it here too today! It was sweet! Except it is $18 plus tax here! $15 is even better!

Mimi Mommy said...

This is soooo cool! I would love to hear more about this and see if we can start it here with some of the sisters in my ward and in my family...this would be a hit!!!

Natalie Smith said...

ooo...Looks so yummy! What a geat deal.

Odelsa said...

Hey, so is this like a coop? and how can I do this in Idaho?

All looks yummy!

The Swanson Family said...

YUM!

Unknown said...

Hi
My SIL in AZ sent me this link to your blog as a review of the Bountiful Baskets here in Spokane. She participates in AZ and loves it.
I was wondering if you got any more baskets and if you were happy with the amount and quality of products you got each week?

It LOOKS like a great deal, but it will take a minor miracle to get us out of that house by 7 am on a Saturday :)
If I am going to attempt it, I want it to be really worth it!
Thanks
Nina

debcartee said...

I have been receiving my baskets for over a month now, and I LOVE IT!!! I wish we could get the bread or tortilla basket. Can't wait to see what is in the basket on Saturday!!