Friday, March 5, 2010

New find!



So there is this really fantastic store I just found that is just a hop skip and jump away from my house! It is called Other Mothers! You take all of your unwanted kid items trade them in and get in store credit! Well anyone who knows me knows I love a great deal so why not go through Hunters stuff and get rid of things he just does not use or I am not really fond of! So I went with a box of stuff to trade in and got a bunch of in store credit to which I found this Item and snatched it up for only 9.00 off of my credit! YIPPEE think he might just want to camp out in his new fort ON HIS BED!!!! Thus far so good he is fast asleep inside it as I type! And as you will notice it is on his bed and NOT on the floor! The cool thing about this is it also has little tunnels that attach to it so in the daytime I can put it our for him to play with! LOVE IT!!!!

2 comments:

The Swanson Family said...

FUN!

Natalie Smith said...

We have an IKEA tent and it is the best. You can put it away and put it up so easy!Rylee loves it...hours of fun! Good find Momma!