Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Grandparents are so fun!

Spokane riverfront park is just so beautiful and we just had so much fun! Here is a few pictures about our day!

We started out running errands but then were off to the park for some fun in the sun! Hunter loved all the attention from Grandpa and Grandma! We fed ducks, we ran around, Hunter rode his first carousel (it was a beautiful antique carousel 1903 is when it was first put in the park!) We also played at a park and just let Hunter enjoy the fun in the sun while we ate and hung out! Fun Fun day even if Ryan was not able to join us this time! Thanks for always working so hard honey!
Hunter loved feeding the ducks!
This really was the most amazing carousel I have even seen in my life!




But most fun of all was the fact the the squirrels would come right up to you! Hunter thought that was so cute and kept calling them Friend Squirrels! This one came up right on my leg as I was taking a picture I was shocked!

4 comments:

The Swanson Family said...

I remember that carrosel! it was so awesome to see in person. it was closed when we were there, but I just had to peek in the windows and see it. so glad you were able to enjoy it for us :)
everytime you post shots of that park it is so bittersweet. it is such a gorgeous place. when we were there the sun was just setting and the reflections of the clock tower in the water with the red sky - wow! but, it makes me so sad because it was our move away from oregon that brought us there. a place that we bought our first home, had our first child and made such wonderful friends.
miss you!

Becky Sue said...

Miss ya.

Odelsa said...

You are having too much fun without me!!!

So glad you are doing well and that you get to see your family more often!

tysonandmandimoser said...

Looks beautiful there. Those squirrels remind me of the squirrels at ISU-ask Ryan. Only I was afraid of them.