Friday, March 19, 2010

Thoughts!

So I am sitting here contemplating a few things and just was so overcome with emotion that I had to sit down and just type out my thoughts! Sometimes for me writing them out helps me figure out what I am feeling!

How is it that in one day you can feel so much Joy and yet so much pain! My heart is just so full today as I have one very dear friend of mine going through one of the toughest things she might ever go through! And I am not there!!!!

Then on the other hand one of my other very dear friends is experiencing one of the biggest joys in life and I am so excited for her! And I am not there!

2 dear friends both going through opposite emotions! I just hope we all take the good with the bad and the bad with the good! How blessed I am to know that everything happens for a reason!

The sorrows of death but the joys of life! I am so grateful for so many things in my life and although I myself have experienced both great Joy and great Pain I am blessed from both emotions!

This may not make a ton of sense to a whole lot of you as you may think I am blubbering but I AM and I want this to be something I remember in my life!

Baby Jude & Baby Roxy I wish I could be in two places at once!

1 comments:

Becky Sue said...

Hey cutie pie! You have such a sweet heart. I sure love ya.
-Your Becky Sue