Monday, March 15, 2010

Sand Fun

First thing this am Hunter and I got in the truck and went over to Home Depot where we got 6 bags of sand for our FREE Boat Sandbox that we got on the side of the road a few weeks ago! Hunter has been outside almost all day and has had so much fun! 2 outfits and a bath later he has successfully been outside just about all day long! He discovered that being barefoot was the best in sand!!! I think he gets that from ME! And as you can see from the pictures Pappy had his fair share of fun in the sand as well! He loved being there with us, so that was pretty fun as well! I loved that Hunter was the dump truck operator and well I was the Excavator, You know the kind you get to sit on! IT WAS FUN!!!!!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that! Its so sweet, I need to get my kids a sand box. Hunter looks beautiful. Cant wait to see you.

Natalie Smith said...

That does sound like hours of fun! You are going to be finding sand in everything...way to sacrifice for Hunter's fun :)

The Swanson Family said...

just keep the neighboring cats away!! :)

Unknown said...

It has a lid!!! I am lucky on that one!

Odelsa said...

you are such a fun mom!
Hunter looks so cute in his sandbox, he is getting so big!