Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter weekend!

So as you can see our last few weeks have been so busy! We had my parents in for 5 days then had my best friend and her 4 kids here for 5 days and then on the day they left we went to Boise to see family! Fun Fun!
We love spending time with friends and family! It was so good to see Grandma, Papa, Shannon, Van, and the girls! Hunter loved EVER minute of our visit with them and let me tell you we hardly ever saw the kids they had so much fun together! I sure wish we lived closer to them but it is nice we can still have so much fun on our short visits! Thanks for such a fun weekend and we loved the EASTER EGG HUNT and the fact that the Easter Bunny knew where to find HUNTER!



3 comments:

rebeccaV said...

Hi! Thanks for the link and cute kids :)

Odelsa said...

Look at all those eggs in his basket. Did he have a sugar buzz for days afterwards? Mine still do!

I loved the tribute you did for your friend Heather. It's sad but I'm sure you were both so priviledge to have each other!

The Swanson Family said...

happy easter! the bunny must really like hunter!