Monday, April 19, 2010

Seattle time!

Oh we had so much fun, although we missed Ryan we really did enjoy this trip! I will blog about his trip when I get his photos downloaded but until then here are some fun times from our trip!
Tuesday at 7 pm we drove to Seattle,
Wednesday Ryan left for Canada and Hunter and I stayed at my parents house, we pretty much just kind of hung out relaxed and went to the fire station to visit my dad because he was on a 48 hour shift and my mom was in school and then had errands to run! We topped of the evening with dinner at a Train restaurant!
Thursday was a day spent hanging out with my mom for the day as she had no school! We went swimming at the community center and then came home and did a little relaxing! Then in the evening I went to my good friend Steph's Bday dinner/party! It was so good to see some longtime friends. I sure miss Steph and wish I lived closer to her!
Then on Friday my dad got home and we spent the whole day packing up stuff and listing things on CL for them. Around 1pm Chrissy and Olivia showed up and I was so excited to see them (EVEN IF WE DID HAVE TO WORK THE WHOLE TIME YOU WERE HERE) Chrissy is just my bestest friend ever and I love seeing her no matter what we end up doing! Later that evening we rented New Moon and my dad even joined us and enjoyed it! Chrissy and Olivia spent the night which was way fun! Saturday was spent doing more packing and selling and then Chrissy had to leave in the afternoon and I took the next 2 hours to go out and see Stephanie and Matt for a bit! Always good to see my good friends when I am in town! Then I had to race back home because my cousin Robert and his wife were there with their kids for dinner! Busy Busy weekend! Sunday of course was church and then Ryan got home about 3pm and we were on the road by 4pm and only stopped to see the Willard's for about an hour! Oh it was a good trip!





5 comments:

The Swanson Family said...

FUN WEEKEND! I want to be in your family! you are always up to something awesome!

Natalie Smith said...

What train restaurant is this? It looks totally fun! What a great, packed weekend.

Alicia said...

So jealous! Sounds like a great time with friends and family!

Anonymous said...

I had fun too. I really didn't mind helping out. Sad I didn't get to help more actually. How is Sierra? I worried about her. I miss you and know it's gonna be too long til I see you again!

Odelsa said...

How lucky is Hunter to hace a grampa that's a firefighter! I loved those pictures!