Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Vancouver B.C.

Ryan had the opportunity to do another portion of the ART training (Active Release Technique) This time he was excited to go out of the country to experience what Canada was like! Ryan had a really great trip and although he did not have a ton of time to site see he still managed to explore and really enjoy his surroundings! I can't wait to take a trip up there with him sometime! It sure is nice to have him home again but I am excited he now has more of that training behind him! Here are some really fun shots that he took! He loved all the high-rises but was surprised that unlike Seattle most of these buildings were homes rather than offices!





3 comments:

Annalisa and Jacob said...

Ryan does ART??? So does my hubby! He got certified when we were in school and I must say, it definitely blesses my life!! It sound like they have a lot in common! We definitely need to get them together!

The Swanson Family said...

so pretty! I want to go there! take me with when you go! :)

Emily said...

Looks like you have been having so much fun. Love the pictures.