Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Heather

Heather was a very special person to me as she was my first friend ever!!!! I met her back when I first came to the United States many many years ago! She was such a happy person and I loved her dearly! A few years ago she passed away from a drug overdose! I was so sad to hear of her passing but then I realized how tough her life had been and how distant our relationship became when I went away to college! Although I loved this person dearly I realized we were going down two different roads in our life! I don't know why I'm even posting about this today but for some reason I feel as though she is close to me today! I know she loved me just as much as I loved her! I wished all the time that our lives would not have gone is such dramatic directions. I know she loved her mother, and her little brother very much! What I do know of her death is that it could have been prevented had she have had more positive influences in her life! I miss her dearly today and wanted to take a moment to remember a lifelong friend that I wish I could call and say hello to today!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry about your friend. I hope you can feel comfort at this time. Where did you live before coming to the U.S.A. Where you born outside of the United States? Thanks for being a good friend to me & wonderful example!

Anonymous said...

That is so sad! I remember Heather and think of her quite often since her death. I always wonder who she could've been. I am so glad she had you in her life though!

The Swanson Family said...

so sorry for you loss.
I second jenny b... what is your history sister?? you have me very curious...