Sunday, April 25, 2010

Roadshow prep


So many of you will not even know what Roadshow means but some of you might! To make it simple what it is, is a chance for the youth at our church to get together every 4 years and put on a pretty fun production! Our theme is Pixar films and the group I am working with is the Incredible's! I was called to assist in this process and have been so busy with practices and set decorations! This upcoming week we have practices Tue, Wed, Thur. And then we have our dress rehearsal on Friday and Saturday evening in the performance. Busy busy but it is moving along quite nice! Here is a peak of what the set is looking like! Only a peak though, top secret stuff here! More pictures to come by the weekend! Fun Fun So you won't hear much from me this week but then I will get back to my regular blogging!

3 comments:

Odelsa said...

Good luck with this. You are super woman, always busy and doing something fun!!! You are wonderful!

The Swanson Family said...

FUN!

Catherine said...

I LOVE Roadshows!!! How fun to work with the youth on this one. Great idea, too. Good luck with it all. Can't wait to hear how it went.