Saturday, October 16, 2010

Crazy Bountiful Baskets



Oh to tell you about the morning I had! We do so love Bountiful Baskets but today was very different! There was a ton of mix up's with delivery and time...... I went at 7 am just to tell everyone to come back at 8:15 to volunteer or 9:15 for pickup! I left there at 7:30 to go home eat a quick bit and head back to volunteer. Crazy me should have just stayed! Guess the food all showed up at 7:35 and since no one was there he left! So when we all got there to volunteer the truck was headed to the N side where my aunt had 93 cars with people all in them waiting for their baskets that were over an hour delayed! They guy mixed up his rout bad and everyone was behind! So when our truck finally showed up at 9:30 we had a ton of help getting all the fruit and veggies out fast! Whew what a morning! People were so patient and our site coordinator did such a great job but man that was chaos!

0 comments: