Tuesday, October 26, 2010

HELP

This is a funny story I must tell! The other day while I was working the Kirby people stop by and ask if they can do a demonstration. I politely tell them they have come to my house like 10 times in the past 2 months and I say no every time! I then proceeded to tell them that if they did not do a speel and just let me get back to work while cleaning a part of my upstairs I would let them in my home! They were ecstatic and came back within just a few minutes! So I call Ryan and tell him how cool it is the the Kirby guy is here cleaning my rug upstairs! After the guy had been here over an hour I go upstairs to find all of these filter things all over my floor letting me know that although I vacuum every day my carpet is still disgusting! Out of pure yuck factor I decide to take a photo and send it to Ryan, it wasn't but 2 seconds after he started calling me! Since I was in the middle of a conversation with the Kirby guy I proceeded to dismiss my husbands call about 4 times in 30 seconds! Finally thinking, "what does he want?" I decide to answer on the 5 call! He then says, "ARE YOU ALRIGHT????" I say, "YES!" He then goes on to ask me why I sent him a text that said HELP!!!!! HaHaHaHa Joke is on me right!!! I put my pore husband into a panic all because I was not observant enough to see that the filters holding all of my carpet dirt spelled out HELP!!!!! It was so funny

THIS IS THE TEXT I SENT HIM!!!

2 comments:

The Swanson Family said...

that is the best story!! hahahahahahaha!!! I can totally see ryan packing up and heading home to save you too!

Ari Anna Johnson said...

Oh and he was ready to even call 911 on his way home! Now that would have been embarrassing