Friday, October 15, 2010

So much to blog!



Hunter has such an imagination and he was just so proud of himself for making a TRAIN TUNNEL!!! How could I not take a picture!



I found Hunter trying to make pancakes by himself while I was working in my office! Oh it was cute! So I took 10 min and we made pancakes!



Thank you Rachel for making my day! These are beautiful!



My foster brother Cody leaves tomorrow for Boot camp! Go Cody I will miss you so much but you will do great! Can't wait to see you when you are done! This picture is of my parents going to visit him today to say goodbye! We love you Cody!



Hunter wanted to lounge while I did laundry! It was just to cute not to include!

1 comments:

The Swanson Family said...

my fav is definitely the laundry basket! awesome! although I do love the pancakes too... man, if ad got that idea in her head I would still be cleaning up the kitchen 3 days later! yikes!