Friday, October 1, 2010

Oscar again!

So I did not even know he was missing until I hear him croaking this am and it was loud! Well it was loud because he is in my sink and the echo is quite nice! The good thing is I know where he is, the bad thing is I can't get him out! He is just hiding down in there and Ryan said, "I will just have to undo the drain tonight to get him out!" Really 2 times now he has done thins and I even have heavy things on the top of his cage! The only thing I can think of is there is a slight little gap that I can't even believe he can fit through that! Ryan and I think it might be best to let him back into the wild! Our other frog does not know the feeling of freedom and he loves his habitat but Oscar on the other hand has tasted of such. I will let you all know what we decide. Does he stay or do we let him go? I did however scout out the most perfect swamp area that he would love with lots of bugs trees and water! He might just be one happy OSCAR if we put him there! Sad for us good for him!

2 comments:

Natalie Smith said...

Oh my gosh!!! He is seriously on a mission! haha

Leslie said...

I think the wild is calling oscar and he should go!