Friday, October 1, 2010

WAPA Presentation

I was proud of all of Ryan's hard work yesterday! He and one of his colleagues put together a 2 hour presentation on the BACK!!!! I was excited to be the model for their presentation! My clothing choices were either a hospital gown or shorts and a tank top! Which do you think I chose????? There was one really not so funny thing that happened and that was that when we got there to set up we were a half hour early and Ryan could not get his laptop to work at all! He was starting to get nervous when he only had 3 min before start time! As it would happen we never got his laptop working but he was intuitive enough to bring his drive so that the tech was able to get ryan a spare laptop and we were in business 30 seconds before he was to start. Wow that could have been BAD! WAPA stands for Washington Association of Physicians Assistants! After the presentation we all felt really great and I know the two Doctors felt a ton of relief that all their hard work had paid off! I really appreciate the environment and people that my husband gets to work with and we just feel so blessed to be here in Spokane!

0 comments: